A Secret Psychological Technique That Will Force Your Ex To Forgive You For Everything & Desire You So Badly That They Will Literally Chase You Around Like Crazy! Hmmm, Excuse Us For Thinking This Is Simply A Play On Your Emotions…
The problems with break ups is that it leaves you emotionally vulnerable to ‘quick fix’ products – of which hundreds abound. So when we came across Pull Your Ex Back, which promises to do just that, we have to admit that our cynical siren began to wail at full volume…
But, when we realized that this ‘advanced mind technique’ program is by none other than renowned relationship expert, Ryan Hall, we decided that it wouldn’t be fair to judge it without giving it a crack to impress us.
Cue a down and dirty look at exactly what Pull Your Ex Back is all about, and whether it really is a saint or a sinner. After all, there’s so many products out there that make similar claims, that it can be hard to decide whether or not it’s worth splashing out your hard earned dollars or not.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money?
This program has a somewhat controversial approach (and it’s this very point that makes it so different from all the rest on the market). It’s available in an instant download format, meaning you don’t need to wait days after ordering to get started on healing your broken relationship.
It covers such points as…
- Understanding your ex’s emotions: This is the real crux of the program. Because most of us are concentrating so hard on how we feel, that we fail to understand that the other party might well have a completely different (or opposing) point of view.
- Connecting on an emotional level: And it’s once you can do this that the healing part of the process can begin to start.
- Stop texting and phoning: Your ex, and start to understand what you really need to do in order to win back his or her heart (no matter what the reason for the break up)
- Psychology of a break up: Because no matter why you’ve split, the psychology (emotion and hurt being a part of this) all follow a similar pattern.
- Rekindle forgotten feelings: Remember what it was like at the beginning, when you first met! That lust, desire and attraction… Well, by following various techniques outlined in Pull Your Ex Back, it honestly is possible to get back to that first flush of romance you had when you first met. It’s all a case or reconnecting and appealing to your partner (or ex partner’s) unconscious mind.
- Eliminate feelings of rejection, pain and suffering: That inevitable follow a breakup – whoever chooses to make the split. Once you can rid yourself of these (and rid both parties of blame), then the journey to commence reconnection can begin.
And lots, lots more. Far too much to cover in this short review.
Who is it for?
Of course, Pull Your Ex Back is aimed at those who’ve recently suffered a relationship break up. And it works equally well for both sexes. But we think they’re missing a trick here, because problems with relationships begin way before the actual breakup begins, and because of this, the information provided in Pull Your Ex Back is extremely beneficial for anyone in any stage of a relationship.
Who is Ryan Hall?
Mr. Hall is a relationship expert with a background in psychology. Pull Your Ex Back is combination of both his professional qualifications and his own personal experiences. However, he doesn’t profess to be a ‘relationship coach.’ Instead, he considers himself to be a regular guy, and has based much of what’s in the program on what he himself has experienced. The success his program has had with those who’ve followed it has spiraled him to become somewhat of a ‘love guru’ around the world, and he’s definitely hit the nail on the head when it comes to helping folks find their way back to love once again.
- Pull your Ex Back is very controversial – which is a good thing. If you’re tired of all the same old, same old that dating ‘experts’ drag out on numerous occasions, and want to get down to advice from a real person, then this could well be the self-help relationship advice program you’ve been looking for.
- It’s extremely well presented – and not patronizing in the slightest. Right from the beginning it’s totally obvious that it’s been produced by someone who’s actually ‘been there.’ In other words, understands the pain, hurt and confusion that you’re going through right now, and gets that you need to understand what went wrong, and how to begin to put it right.
- Pull Your Ex Back is suitable for both men and women of any age. Whether you’re a teenager who’s just been dumped for the first time, or perhaps you’ve suddenly been shocked by the break up of a long-lasting marriage, the advice is ideal for both, and anyone in between.
- The program honestly can help to subdue and eliminate the feelings of hurt and distress you’re going through right now. And it’s this that puts you on track for the healing process to begin, and the chance to rekindle your relationship with your ex, and get it back better than it ever was before.
- It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been split from your ex: be it days, weeks, months or even years. Or perhaps you’re still with your partner, but pretty sure that you’re relationship is on its last legs – the advice provided is sound, sensible – and actually works…
- Probably the biggest ‘con’ is your own thoughts about whether relationship advice really could get your love back on track again. But we’re pretty sure that once you start to follow the program and realize that this advice really is sound, that you’ll gain both relief from the emotional pain a break up causes, along with a very real chance that you can put everything right once again.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that we thought that Pull Your Ex Back was going to be the same as all the other relationship, self-help products that are on the market. But, we don’t mind saying, we couldn’t have been more wrong. And that’s because Ryan’s product is so damn down to earth. It’s written be a real person, who’s been through the pain that you may well be going through now, and gives real, solid advice.
In a nutshell, we have to say that Pull Your Ex Back is perhaps one of the best relationship advice products we’ve seen in a long time. And that’s saying something. Well done, Ryan, and thank you – you’ll save a lot of heartbreak…