Desperate To Get Your Ex Back? Can A So Called ‘Recovery System’ Honestly Provide You With The Means To Get Your Lover Back Into Your Life…?
There’s nothing worse than a break up with the love of your life. And the thing is, when you’re in an emotional state then it’s so true that you’ll do anything within your means to get your ex to fall back in love with you. And that makes you vulnerable. So when we came across The Ex Recovery System that promises to get him or her ‘chasing, pleading and begging’ to get back with you, we have to admit to raising a cynical eyebrow.
After all, your relationship ended for a reason, didn’t it (and usually it’s because the other party wanted to end it, not you). So is it really possible to learn a method that’s virtually guaranteed to get your ex back?
So we decided to put Ashley Kay’s system under serious scrutiny, and find out whether it really is a worthwhile product for you to spend your hard earned cash on.
And what we discovered certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money?
Right then, so The Ex Recovery System is an instantly downloadable course that shows you some unusual methods to reconnecting with your ex partner. And by unusual, don’t think that this is some weird product that’s going to have you doing all sorts of crazy stuff – because it’s not that at all. What it is, is a controversial system that throws cold water on all the general relationship and dating advice that you normally find. And because it’s different, it honestly does have the greatest chance in helping you the love of your life back into your arms…
The program is based on the following methods:
- The psychology of relationships: because unless you understand how a relationship works (from both a male and female perspective), how on earth can you expect love to bloom and thrive.
- It’s a road map: that steers you through that tricky time when you’ve first broken up. Because it’s here that it truly is make or break time, and when you’re in an emotional state is the time you’re likely to make the biggest mistakes of all.
- Understanding why your ex has left: this is the first of the three stages that make up the program. You need to get exactly why your ex has behaved in the way they have. This part might well be a little hard to swallow, because it’s very rare for a break up to be completely one sided. But once you understand how your own behavior has affected your ex, you can begin to mend what went wrong in the first place.
- Remove the resistance: that your ex is feeling towards you right now. Because it’s this that’s keeping them away from you. This is stage two of the process, and is extremely important to get right. That’s why it’s so essential to have the system in place, because it prevents you from making the same mistakes again.
- Activate Re-attraction: stage three, whereby you begin to build up the feelings of attraction once more, and make your ex realize why they fell in love with you in the first place.
The system uses two unique sets of strategies dependent on whether you’re male or female, and also use a combination of both direct and indirect strategies. This means that even if your ex is in another town, village, state or even country, The Ex Recovery System works in every situation.
Who is it for?
Have you just broken up with your partner? Or perhaps you feel your relationship is on the verge of coming to an end. Well, The Ex Recovery System is completely aimed at your situation. And whilst it has two separate products depending on whether you want your girlfriend or boyfriend (or husband or wife) back in your life, we think the marketing guys are missing out on a trick here. Because whilst it seems aimed at heterosexual couples, the psychology behind the system works just as well for those in a same sex relationship as well. We’re all human, after all, and we all have the same hopes, fears, desires and regrets. The Ex Recovery System does exactly as it says in the title – no matter what kind of relationship you’re in…
Who is Ashley Kay?
Ashley has produced the Ex Recovery System on the back of her own personal (and painful) experience of a break up of a long-term relationship. Instead of drowning in a sea of self-pity, she took it upon herself to become an expert in why relationships go wrong. And her extensive research into psychology, relationships and the science of attraction saw her reconnecting with her ex and regaining a happy commitment with him. But rather than keeping this knowledge to herself, she decided to share with others, and The Ex Recovery System was born.
- Because guys and girls are different (and let’s face it, we are), then it makes perfect sense that The Ex Recovery System comes in two different products – one for girls and one for guys. Because it’s a fact that depending on which sex you are will totally depend on the methods you need to follow.
- The system is well set out and easy to follow. The different strategies are very versatile, and give you more than a single option to follow depending on the severity of your personal situation.
- Rather than providing you with very general, relationship advice, The Ex Recovery System actually allows you to make it work with your own, personal situation.
- The system works in all situation, no matter how hopeless you might think your chances of getting your ex back might be. You learn the ‘whys’ and ‘how to’ means to get your ex desperate to reconnect with you once again.
- Of course, no system is every 100% infallible. And some relationships are beyond hope. But if you had a loving relationship in the past, then there is truly no reason why this can’t be recovered again. The only con will be your own self-doubts that this is honestly possible.
The Bottom Line
So, we freely admit that when we first came across The Ex Recovery System, we thought that it was just going to be a rehash of all the general dating advice that you can find in a million books and websites the world over. But never let it be said that we’re averse to admitting when we’re wrong – because in this case, wrong we certainly were.
The Ex Recovery System really is just that: a 30 day system that will give you the means to implement the best possible chance you and your ex have of getting back together. After all, you’re not just going to give up on the love of your life, are you? Because if it’s worth having, then it’s worth putting in the effort. You’ve got nothing to lose, but a hell of a lot to gain – that’s for sure…