Oh Goodness…! How To Make Any Man Fall For You By ‘Getting Into His Mind And Controlling His Thoughts… ‘That Sounds Somewhat Scary. But Hold On A Moment – If It Really Is Possible To Understand How Men Think, Wouldn’t Romance Become So Much Easier?
Listen up girls. We all have issues when it comes to understanding how guys think (and that’s whether or not you’re actually in a relationship). So when we came across How To Read A Man, and with its promises that it gives you the inside story on how men think, therefore putting you firmly on the path to relationship success, we have to admit that our interest was piqued.
But we have to admit to being a tad cynical that this step by step program really can deliver on its promises. Cue an in-depth look at exactly what How To Read A Man actually offers. And, more importantly, whether it’s actually worth spending any of your hard earned cash on.
Below is exactly what we discovered. And we have to say, it certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money?
So, what you actually get with How To Read A Man is a simple to follow, step by step system that’s the brainchild of Marc Scott. And the fact that this has actually been created by a man (rather than a woman), is perhaps what has made it such a bestseller. It’s all about learning how to push a guy’s ‘emotional hot buttons’ inside his subconscious mind.
It covers such subjects as the following:
- What makes men tick: – And this is one thing that most of us girls simply don’t get. Because, however much we’d like to pretend it’s not true, men and women do think differently. But by delving into the psyche of the male mind, women can gain a far more balanced perspective of why men act in the way they do.
- Understand why men don’t express themselves: – And actually, why this is not necessarily a bad thing. But it can be tough for us to get why men don’t just ‘say it as it is’ in so many situations. But it’s not that they (most of the time) do this on purpose. It’s just that they think in a different manner, and so express themselves in different ways.
- Get why he doesn’t pay you enough attention: – Did you know that he probably isn’t even aware that he’s not doing so. Once again, it’s that different mindset – but once you understand why he acts in this manner, it will alleviate a whole host of the insecurities that comes with it.
- Allow your man to be your leader and protector: – And no, girls – this doesn’t mean rubbishing all the things that the suffragettes fought for, or relinquishing our hard earned ‘girl power.’ But what it is about as allowing your man to ‘be a man,’ and the powerful effect that this will have on your relationship.
- Why arguing doesn’t work: – And the ways to work around this. In fact, this could possibly be one of the most powerful things that you’ll learn during How To Read A Man.
All this, and a whole host more (that we simply don’t have time to cover in this short review), is provided to you in an instantly downloadable format, meaning you can get going straight away. No waiting for the mailman to wend his weary way to your door here, because it really is a case of click and get going…
Who’s it for?
Well, we have to say that How To Read A Man is probably slightly biased to those who’re already in a relationship (whatever stage it might be at.) It’s definitely advantageous for those who’ve been in a relationship for a while, and think that maybe it’s going a little stale, or that the spark has somehow diminished. But it’s also a great course for those at the beginning of a relationship as well, and even those who’re single are well covered as it goes quite in depth into the dating game. And hey, what about guys who’re looking for a same sex relationship? We think the marketers of How To Read A Man are missing a trick by not targeting you guys as well…
Who is Mark Scott?
Mark is a self confessed ‘average, everyday guy,’ and it’s this that makes his course so powerful. Okay, he’s helped a plethora of people move their relationships onto another (happier) level, but he doesn’t like to be referred to as a relationship guru. But this certainly doesn’t detract from his ability to help us girls get the hang of our guys – and hold onto them for life.
- How To Read A Man is extremely well written. It comes across as a genuine (and very easy to follow) program that really does have both sides of the relationship at heart. After all, it takes two to tango, and if you can do what you can to make your guy happy, then he’s sure to reciprocate with the same.
- It covers a whole lot about the issues most of us girls have with our fella’s actions, and why he acts this way. And learning that he’s not actually doing these on purpose means that it alleviates a whole load of our insecurities (and we’re all insecure, no matter how much we try to cover it up…)
- The program doesn’t shy away from ‘difficult’ issues. In fact, it goes into depth about how the way we girls act simply causes us to grow further apart, and we’re not even aware that this is happening.
- We particularly like the fact that How To Read A Man comes with a no quibble, 60 day, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase. That means you can follow the whole of the step by step course, and if you don’t like it, simply send an email and you’ll get every red cent of your money back.
- Well, probably the biggest so called ‘con’ might be that you’re probably going to have to open your eyes to the fact that the way we women act often has a detrimental effect on our guy’s behavior. And that can be a little hard to stomach, if we’re perfectly honest. But when you begin to understand how both sides of the partnership thinks very differently (and you can understand why your guy acts in the way he does), then you’ll learn some seriously powerful tricks to make your guy fall in love with you all over again (and stay that way – forever.)
The Bottom Line
So, we fully admit that we were convinced that we were going to hate How To Read A Man. But never let it be said that we’re not averse to eating some humble pie when the situation arises. And we have a big plateful in front of us right now…! Because far from being a mish mash of the usual relationship advice, what this program offers is real and powerful information that you can use to truly improve your relationship.
And the fact that it’s created by a man is one of the best things, because there’s nothing like getting it from the horses mouth, so to speak. It’s no wonder that How To Read A Man has become a best seller – and no doubt got a lot of relationships back on the right track. On behalf of the sisterhood, we’d like to say a big thank you to Mark Scott. We think you rock…!